2018 Oxford & Cambridge Student Conferences
We are pleased to announce the dates for the 2018 Student Conferences! Bookings will open in January 2018 so for now please add the dates below to your diary and re-visit our website in the New Year.
- Glasgow - Friday 16 March
- Swansea - Monday 19 March
- Birmingham - Tuesday 20 March
- Aintree - Wednesday 21 March
- Newcastle - Thursday 22 March
- Lisburn, NI - Monday 26 March
- Epsom - Tuesday 27 March
- Epsom - Wednesday 28 March
The conferences are designed to bring up-to-date information about our courses, the application process, and admissions procedures, at both universities to a venue near you. The events are aimed at Year 12 students who have completed their GCSE examinations (or equivalent) and are now undertaking further study. For 2018 we have updated the Teachers Programme and encourage teachers and HE advisors to consider attending the conferences alongside students.
The conferences will cover:
- Courses available at Oxford and Cambridge
- Applying to Oxford and Cambridge, including Student Life
- Making a competitive application
- Student finance and careers
- Teachers and HE Advisors forum – new discussion points for 2018
Admissions tutors, academic staff and current undergraduates from both universities will also be on hand to answer students' questions.
Admission is FREE but by ticket only and all bookings should be made online through a teacher. Please do not arrive at a conference venue without having made a booking as you will be turned away.
We look forward to seeing you in the spring!
For other events run by Oxford and Cambridge Universities, see:
The students seem to be really enthusiastic about their courses and I felt that these were the kinds of people I would like to study alongside.